Peer-reviewed articles and book chapters
- Deriglazova, Larisa & Sirke Mäkinen. 2019. Still looking for a partnership? EU-Russia cooperation in the field of higher education, Journal of Contemporary European Studies.
- Shenderova, Svetlana. 2018. Internationalisation of higher education in Russia: National policy and results at institutional level. In: Korhonen, V., & Alenius, P. (Eds.). Internationalisation and Transnationalisation in Higher Education. Pp. 69-100. Bern, Switzerland: Peter Lang AG. https://www.peterlang.com/view/9783034329675/chapter03.xhtml DOI: https://doi.org/10.3726/b11212
- Shenderova, Svetlana. 2018. Permanent uncertainty as normality? Finnish-Russian double degrees in the post-Crimea world, Journal of Higher Education Policy and Management. https://doi.org/10.1080/1360080X.2018.1529134
- Shenderova, Svetlana & Lanko, Dmitry. 2019. Building Higher Education Cooperation Across Regions: The Case of Finnish-Russian Double Degree Programs. HERB: Higher Education in Russia and Beyond. No. 1(19), 20-22.URL: https://herb.hse.ru/data/2019/04/02/1190797061/1HERB_19_view.pdf#page=20
Conference presentations and papers
- Shenderova, Svetlana. 2019. Finnish-Russian double degrees: Why internationalization is unsustainable? 2019 Shaping Sustainable Futures for Internationalization in Higher Education Conference, the University of Toronto, Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (OISE), Centre for Canadian and International Higher Education (CIHE) and Humber College, Toronto, June 24-25.
- Gataulina, Iuliia. 2019. Postsocialism(s) as Assemblage: Conducting Research without Recreating Power Relations (tbc). Conference “The End of Western Hegemonies?”, University of Jyväskylä, June 5-7.
- Shenderova, Shenderova. 2019. Collaborative degree programmes: Who bears the costs? The case of Finnish-Russian double degrees, EDUneighbours seminar, Tampere, Finland, 21 March 2019.
- Mäkinen, Sirke. 2019. Political context of Finnish-Russian cooperation and double degree programmes, EDUneighbours seminar, Tampere, Finland, 21 March 2019.
- Gataulina, Iuliia. 2019. Policy assemblages: Beyond state-centric approach in higher education research, FISA Conference, Finland, 19 January 2019.
- Lanko, Dmitri. 2018. FEAR OF BRAIN DRAIN: Russian Academic Community on Internationalisation of Education, 59th Annual Convention of the International Studies Association, San Francisco, 4-7 April.
- Mäkinen, Sirke. 2018. Educational Cooperation with Russian Universities – The Case of Double Degree Programmes, 59th Annual Convention of the International Studies Association, San Francisco, 4-7 April.
- Mäkinen, Sirke & Shenderova, Svetlana. 2017. EDUneighbours: Research project on Finnish-Russian double degree programmes. 11th Finnish Russian Seminar for Higher Education Cooperation “Creating a New Story”. December 11-12, 2017. Saimaa UAS, Lappeenranta, Finland. https://www.saimia.fi/finrus2017/programme
- Lanko, Dmitri. 2017. Cooperation in Education on EU Border: Case-Study of the Finnish-Russian Cross-Border University and Beyond. Conference “Competing Visions: European Integration Beyond the EC/EU” , 5-6 October 2017.
- Mäkinen, Sirke. 2017. Finnish-Russian Double Degree Programmes in the Context of EU-Russian Higher Education Cooperation. Bavarian-Russian Conference on Economics and Business Administration, 9-10 November 2017.
- Shenderova, Svetlana. 2017. Finnish-Russian Double Degree Programmes in the Context of EU-Russian Higher Education Cooperation: Managerial Approaches. Bavarian-Russian Conference on Economics and Business Administration, 9-10 November 2017.
- Shenderova, Svetlana. 2017.Institutional Environments of Finnish-Russian Double Degree Programmes: Mirror for Neighbours?Aleksanteri Conference, 27 October 2017.
- Lanko, Dmitri. 2017. Praktika prinyatiya vneshenepoliticheskikh reshenii. Uchebnik. 2-e izdanie. Moskva. Yurait.