Topic: Opening ceremony of Sino-Finnish education cooperation workshop and panel discussion on recent reforms in Chinese and Finnish education systems
Place: University of Tampere, Paavo Koli –hall, Pinni A building, Kanslerinrinne 1
Time: Wed 23.8. from 9:00 to 13:00
Welcome to the opening event of a 3-day workshop on Sino-Finnish education cooperation. The opening event is open to public. All who are interested in education cooperation between Finland and China are welcome to join. The event is organized jointly by the University of Tampere, Tampere University of Applied Sciences, Tampere Adult Education Centre, the City of Tampere, Beijing Normal University, Peking University, Beijing University of Technology, NAEA and NIES. The event is part of activities of Sino-Finnish Education Research Centre, which is coordinated by the University of Tampere and Beijing Normal University.
9:00 – 10:15 Opening ceremony and speeches
- Dr. Antti Lönnqvist, Dean of the Faculty of Management
- Mr. Gao Yuhang, Head of Education Section at the Chinese Embassy in Finland
- Dr. Mika Tirronen, Senior Specialist of higher education and science policy, Embassy of Finland in China
- Prof. Liu Baocun, Beijing Normal University, Director of Sino-Finnish Education Research Centre
- Dr. Cai Yuzhuo, University of Tampere, Director of Sino-Finnish Education Research Centre
10:15 – 10:45 Break
10:45 – 13:00 Panel Discussion on recent reforms in Chinese and Finnish education systems
Panelists (TBC) are experts and professors from the field of Chinese education, Finnish education and Finnish-Chinese educational cooperation, from both China and Finland.
For more information, please contact:
Coordinator of International Education
tel. +358 50 318 7831